DUXTON HOTEL PERTH: COVID19 UPDATE
GENERAL MANAGER: MR RIAZ MAHMOOD
12TH MARCH 2020
COVID19 continues to receive ongoing coverage as confirmed cases increase both in Australia and globally.
Duxton Hotel Perth’s first priority is the safety and well-being of its employees, guests and suppliers alike. As such Duxton Hotel has implemented the
following additional measures to ensure a safe environment whilst not inhibiting the ‘it's the details that makes the Duxton’ experience.
DUXTON PROCEDURES: COVID19
- Advisory organisations are being monitored daily for most up to date advice and required actions.
- Executive Management are leading the risk management plan in relation to COVID19 and associated measures.
- Hygiene practises are being reinforced and supply of provisions are being made readily available to both staff and guests.
- Increased public areas sanitation has been introduced to spaces such as lifts, bathrooms, doors and other amenities.
- Business considerations will be made in line with government advice and updates.
Duxton Hotel Perth requires all employees and guests to apply thorough hygiene practices and to seek immediate medical advice should
they experience any of the Coronavirus symptoms.
For the most up to date information, advice and resources please visit Department of Health at:
Duxton Hotel Perth will continue to monitor updates and will revise COVID19 plans in line with most recent recommendations.