The Duxton Hotel is the perfect accommodation venue for travellers staying in Perth, Australia. Contact us here, should you have any question or concern!
- In keeping with Duxton Hotel's Sustainability initiative, from Friday 1st April 2022, all services within the hotel will be transitioning to a cashless payment system. Acceptable cards include: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners.
In line with the Duxton Hotel’s policy, anyone aged over 16 years old will be required to show proof of their full COVID-19 Vaccination status (approved vaccines only). The Duxton Hotel reserves the right to deny entry if proof is not presented.
Duxton is committed to protecting the environment, health, and safety of our employees and guests.
The Duxton Hotel is the perfect accommodation venue for travellers staying in Perth, Australia. Located in the heart of the City, the hotel is only a few minutes’ walk away from Perth’s major shopping, entertainment and restaurant centres.
Guests can stroll along the Swan River and through tranquil central parklands which are located right on our doorstep. The Hotel also features its own taxi rank so guests can travel to other locations with ease. It is also adjacent to a bus stop which leads to many central Perth attractions free of charge.
Local Attractions include;
- Elizabeth Quay and Barrack Street Jetty
- Perth Concert Hall
- Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
- West Australian Cricket Arena (WACA)
- Swan River
- Langley Park
- Perth Mint
- Kings Park
- Shopping Malls
- And many more just a short trip away